Friday, January 4, 2019

WELCOME TO 3 UNDER 3

Hi Everyone!

I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! 2018 was a whirlwind year and I for one am so excited to start 2019!! I know it is going to be an incredible year!!

Thank you so much for popping by to check out the newest addition to my blogging adventure!  I am sure that most of you know how, why and what sparked this new little addition to my social media ...

A new little addition of course!!... Well, actually... make that TWO!!!

For those of you who have been following along for a while, you know all about our eventful 2018 with our baby girl Em!  Our little superstar, warrior, and just all around amazing little girl!  She is still fighting her battles against Retinoblastoma and I promise to continue to post LOTS of updates on her progress, treatments and how it is affecting her as well as our family as a whole!  - But for now, lets just say that she is AMAZING!! We are incredibly blessed and we really could not have asked God for more than he has given us!

My hubby and I always wanted to have two babies, preferably close in age so that they could play and grow up together!  Our plans start trying for another babe over the summer were put on hold with all that was happening with Em.  We felt like it wasn't fair to her, nor was it in the best interest of the baby to be growing and developing during such a stressful and uncertain time.... so we held off.   It was hard... waiting, hoping and never really knowing if and when a good time would be to grow our little family.   However, after the amazing outcome of Em's surgery in September, we decided that once we got the results of her 1 month out checkup we would start thinking about trying.

So we were kind of thinking that getting pregnant our first time trying with Em was a coincidence since most couples (like the vast majority) have to try for at least a couple of months to conceive... well I guess we were wrong.   This time around we once again... tried and... first month... BINGO!  We were both very surprised by this!  Of course at this point we had absolutely no idea about what was really to come...  but thats a story for another day...

Check back to read all about how and when we found out we were having twins... as well as all the weird and wonderful ways this pregnancy is so different from my first!  I will be posting every week to update you on the babes progress and well... my rapidly growing belly of course, because there just are not enough blogs about Twinning pregnancies - yes I looked!

xoxo

Nichole M


No comments:

Post a Comment

I AM A MOTHER | LETS GET SERIOUS FOR A MINUTE | 3 UNDR 3

I have been thinking about this for quite some time... unsure of whether or not to step out of the shadows and risk being burned on the cro...